Saturday, October 25, 2008

What a Great Day!

What a great day we had today! First we took J-man to his hockey practice, which again, is super fun to watch. Then Jaden had a play date with one of his new BFFs (he would kill me if he knew I called it that), Jahmen. This gave Alix and I the opportunity to have a girl's day which was so much fun. She was able to spend her birthday money and get some new earrings and other fun girlie stuff. Then, I splurged, I know we are in a tough financial spot right now, but I felt that Alix and I needed this so we had pedicures. It was her first "spa" pedicure and she loved it! Of course, so did I. I did take the camera, however, Alix and I were too relaxed to be able to take pictures. So, sorry you guys miss out. Just know we had a BLAST!!! She kept saying, "oh, this is such a good day Mommy!", "thank you for letting us have a girl's day, Mommy!" It was great! Now, we are going to have some dinner and then head to the YMCA for their Halloween party. Should be lots of fun.

1 comment:

Diane said...

What a wonderful day! I'm sittin her just praisin Jesus cause it sounds like you guys had such a blast. What perfect day when you get to share time with your children and make memories that will live forever. Okay, again I'm cryin! I seem to be doing that alot lately. I don't know, do you suppose it's my age or somethin?! Luv all of you bunches!!!

Aunt Di