Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lovin' the New Schedule

So this is only the first day of my new schedule, but I have to say, I am loving it! It was so nice not to have to rush through my lunch break to get the kids from school to daycare and back to work for me. I loved it! On another note, I heard some disturbing news this morning. On the weather they said that we could receive a wintery mix tonight. Which means it could be icy or snowy when I wake up in the morning. What the heck? It is only October. Also, some are predicting a much harder winter this year than last. The really bad part of that is that everyone here said that last winter was the worst winter North Central Iowa had seen in 7-12 years. I have to level with you, I wasn't sure it could get much worse or much bitter than last year. Hmm...I am definitely not looking forward to that. Anyone looking for a position as a full-time driveway shoveler with no pay?

No comments: