Monday, October 13, 2008

My First Blog

We have now fully joined the media age. We have a blog. I make no promises such as "Dear Diary, I promise to write in you everyday" because I know that I am just not that dedicated to anything. What I do promise is to log on as often as I remember and keep you posted on the happenings of our lives here in Mason City, Iowa. Also, I promise to be blatantly honest, even when I fear judgement because I do not want to be fake. Also because I know the love of God covers a multitude of sins and words of support and encouragement from Brothers and Sisters in the Lord are more "spot on" when the whole story is told. Ok, so maybe this is a bit heavy for a Monday morning. But Mondays are my days to think because I don't have to go to work. I love Mondays! Here's to blogging!

No comments: