Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gearing up for the Challenge

I am so excited! I found this pamphlet in Wal-Mart the other day for a 100 day challenge from livehealthyiowa.org and decided I really wanted to do it but wasn't sure who I could get to form a team as you have to have a team of at least 2 and up to 10 people. So I asked Brian about it and he thought it was a great idea. Yay! But today at work I talked to a couple of the girls and now we have a team of like 6 people. I am so excited! I am so unhappy with my weight and have been for so long. But it is so hard to lose weight and keep it off. But, more than that, I am doomed healthwise, genetically speaking, so I MUST make changes. So, I want to be healthy, not just thin, though that is a really BIG motivator! I am so excited to have this team of friends and family to encourage me and hold me accountable to my goals. So, the 100 day Challenge begins January 14th and goes until April 23rd. I share this with you so that you all can be on my team as well and hold me accountable. Thanks in advance for you support and encouragement! It will be very necessary and much appreciated!

No comments: